can\'t close a KudoZ question
Thread poster: xxxtazdog
xxxtazdog
Spain
Local time: 23:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2001

This is probably related to the log-in problems, as I was having a lot of trouble in that area when I posted the question. My name is not hyperlinked in the question, and the system does not recognize me as the asker when I try to close it, even though it displays my name and e-mail address. I tried using the password (I was given no password when I posted the question, but requested it), but the password I received by e-mail doesn\'t work (\"incorrect password\"). What can I do to resolve this? Thanks for any help.

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxtazdog
Spain
Local time: 23:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
never mind, it works now Nov 18, 2001

Whatever was wrong with this function has been resolved, and I was able to close the question.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can\'t close a KudoZ question

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs