Thread poster: tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Local time: 06:04
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2001

This is probably related to the log-in problems, as I was having a lot of trouble in that area when I posted the question. My name is not hyperlinked in the question, and the system does not recognize me as the asker when I try to close it, even though it displays my name and e-mail address. I tried using the password (I was given no password when I posted the question, but requested it), but the password I received by e-mail doesn\'t work (\"incorrect password\"). What can I do to resolve th... See more
This is probably related to the log-in problems, as I was having a lot of trouble in that area when I posted the question. My name is not hyperlinked in the question, and the system does not recognize me as the asker when I try to close it, even though it displays my name and e-mail address. I tried using the password (I was given no password when I posted the question, but requested it), but the password I received by e-mail doesn\'t work (\"incorrect password\"). What can I do to resolve this? Thanks for any help.Collapse

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Local time: 06:04
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
never mind, it works now Nov 18, 2001

Whatever was wrong with this function has been resolved, and I was able to close the question.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can\'t close a KudoZ question

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »