My Support Tickets bug?
Thread poster: Russell Jones
Russell Jones
Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:42
Italian to English
Aug 25, 2006

I submitted a support request yesterday about non-receipt of a job notification (posted August 24th) indicating that "You meet the criteria for quoting on this job", which the mail monitor showed was not sent to me for the "possible reason", alternately, that "You do not meet the criteria for the job" and "Currently the mail monitor only tracks notifications from the current and previous months".
I received an automated acknowledgement, with ticket no. TKT#30922.
However, the My Sup
... See more
I submitted a support request yesterday about non-receipt of a job notification (posted August 24th) indicating that "You meet the criteria for quoting on this job", which the mail monitor showed was not sent to me for the "possible reason", alternately, that "You do not meet the criteria for the job" and "Currently the mail monitor only tracks notifications from the current and previous months".
I received an automated acknowledgement, with ticket no. TKT#30922.
However, the My Support Tickets page indicates: "There are (sic) no record of support tickets submitted by you".
I should be grateful if staff could investigate.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:42
English to German
+ ...
Can you see the ticket individually? Aug 25, 2006

Hi Russell,
Can you display the ticket using the full URL sent in the automated response (don't re-post it here, as it contains your password)?

Give support staff a bit of time to respond; many of them are taking part in the Buenos Aires conference.

If you like, contact me through my profile, quoting the job URL.

Cheers, Ralf

Russell Jones
United Kingdom
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Ralf Aug 25, 2006

The full URL, which I have sent you, does show the support ticket.
The comparatively minor problem remaining is that the My Support Tickets link (fom the Home Page My Proz.com menu) does not.

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 05:42
English
You should now be able to view all your old support tickets properly Aug 28, 2006

Hi Russell,

Sorry for the confusion, it looks like there was 2 small bugs causing the problem you were having. I have addressed both of them, and you should be able to see all your support tickets now.

Let me know if you are still having a problem.

Best regards,
Justin

Russell Jones
United Kingdom
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
All OK now Aug 28, 2006

Many thanks Justin.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My Support Tickets bug?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »