Trouble Posting a Kudoz Question
Thread poster: Lisa Roberts

Lisa Roberts  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 8, 2006

Have not posted any other questions today, all other questions are closed, yet the same message keeps appearing 'something is wrong with your message' and am unable post despite logging in and out several times.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks, Lisa

Direct link Reply with quote

sabroso  Identity Verified
Spanish to French
+ ...
same problem for me Sep 9, 2006

I have the same message than yours over and over again... "something is wrong with your message..."
I asked one question this morning and since then impossible to send anything... Hope it is a temporary bug...

Joost Elshoff  Identity Verified
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
more KudoZ stuff? Sep 9, 2006

I've got another problem... I gained some KudoZ overnight, I see they are on my list, but I don't see them in my User Info...

Hopefully there's just a problem with the registration of the awarded KudoZ... and not more.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...
FYI Sep 9, 2006

I have moved the thread to ProZ.com bugs forum

Natalia

Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
something is wrong with your info Sep 10, 2006

I have been attempting to ask a KudoZ question but after filling in all fields and clicking the send button I get an error message "something is wrong with your info".

HELP!

I am submitting a support request

CathyFS  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:25
German to English
+ ...
This bug is still occurring Sep 19, 2006

I rarely post questions so I only started experiencing this bug over the past couple of days. It nearly did my head in tonight. I hope it's fixed soon...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble Posting a Kudoz Question

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs