Thread poster: Lisa Roberts
Lisa Roberts
Lisa Roberts  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 8, 2006

Have not posted any other questions today, all other questions are closed, yet the same message keeps appearing 'something is wrong with your message' and am unable post despite logging in and out several times.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks, Lisa

sabroso
sabroso  Identity Verified
Spanish to French
+ ...
same problem for me Sep 9, 2006

I have the same message than yours over and over again... "something is wrong with your message..."
I asked one question this morning and since then impossible to send anything... Hope it is a temporary bug...

Joost Elshoff (X)
Joost Elshoff (X)  Identity Verified
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
more KudoZ stuff? Sep 9, 2006

I've got another problem... I gained some KudoZ overnight, I see they are on my list, but I don't see them in my User Info...

Hopefully there's just a problem with the registration of the awarded KudoZ... and not more.

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
FYI Sep 9, 2006

I have moved the thread to ProZ.com bugs forum

Natalia

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
something is wrong with your info Sep 10, 2006

I have been attempting to ask a KudoZ question but after filling in all fields and clicking the send button I get an error message "something is wrong with your info".

HELP!

I am submitting a support request

CathyFS
CathyFS  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:35
German to English
+ ...
This bug is still occurring Sep 19, 2006

I rarely post questions so I only started experiencing this bug over the past couple of days. It nearly did my head in tonight. I hope it's fixed soon...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble Posting a Kudoz Question

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »