Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 12:47
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Nov 1, 2002

It\'s good that the KudoZ server is up and running again (after a fashion), but I have now noticed a new bug, which is that I can\'t grade my KudoZ questions.

Also, one question that I did grade has shown up again as ungraded.

Has anyone else noticed these problems?

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL

(WriteWord Translations)

jsl (X)
jsl (X)
Local time: 09:47
English to Japanese
+ ...
Me too. Nov 2, 2002

I experienced this, too. But, I think your grade is recorded somewhere, and you just cannot see your grade for a specific question/answer.

In fact, after you submit your grade, you cannot re-enter your grade for the answer that you\'ve already graded. I\'ve found there is no blank after the grading. The reason that your grade does not show up is all due to the system failure, and let\'s wait ane see that the system will be improved.

horse
horse
Local time: 09:47
English to Japanese
+ ...
Same here Nov 2, 2002

I find that I can\'t make comments to my peer graders anymore and as daisuke has pointed out somewhere else, even after answering a Kudos question, it is only counted and not seen for some time.

I tried to correct some typing mistakes in my answer but I wasn\'t able to add to my answer anymore.

I hope everything is back to normal soon.

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:47
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Someone else entered a reply to a grade on my answer Nov 2, 2002

Even weirder, though it only ever happened in one question. Someone graded my answer, I wanted to thank her for it and found someone else had already entered \"Thanks\",

which I would not have thought was possible. See:

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/301402

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-02 15:36 ]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:47
English to German
+ ...
Explanation Nov 3, 2002

Check out Henry\'s explanation in www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=6057&forum=23&4

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can\'t Grade Questions

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »