Not receiving job postings anymore
Thread poster: Roland Grefer
Roland Grefer
Roland Grefer
Local time: 01:37
German to English
+ ...
Nov 3, 2002

I have not been receiving any job alerts since the afternoon of 10/31/2002. Checking for job alerts for my language pairs at the site, however, shows a steady stream of job listings posted after that date and time.

After verifying my configuration settings at the site and double checking that I still am receiving email from the rest of the world, I am wondering if this is a problem limited to my user ID, or if anybody else is experiencing the same problem.

<
... See more
I have not been receiving any job alerts since the afternoon of 10/31/2002. Checking for job alerts for my language pairs at the site, however, shows a steady stream of job listings posted after that date and time.

After verifying my configuration settings at the site and double checking that I still am receiving email from the rest of the world, I am wondering if this is a problem limited to my user ID, or if anybody else is experiencing the same problem.

Regards,

Roland

Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:37
English to German
+ ...
General site problems Nov 3, 2002

I would assume that this is one of the \"fallout\" areas affected by the general problems the site has been suffering during the past few days.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not receiving job postings anymore

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »