Mobile menu

answering to questions
Thread poster: Stella Hecht

Stella Hecht
English to Portuguese
Jun 6, 2001

Hi!

I\'ve been trying to answer few questions sent to my email but when I double click the sentence to be answered I haven\'t been able to download it.

Direct link

Carla Zwanenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:00
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 6, 2001

Hi Stella,

Maybe this has something to do with the settings of your e-mail client? Normally, a browser window should open when clicking on the hyperlink. Which e-mail client do you use?

For the moment you could try to access the question\'s page by copying and pasting the link into your browser...

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

answering to questions

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs