Thread poster: Anja Evans
Anja Evans
Anja Evans  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:41
English to German
Nov 5, 2002

Hallo,

I recently asked six Kudoz and graded four of them a couple of days later. The day after they still appeared as not graded and I graded all of them again. Now I just logged in and saw all them are still ungraded. What\'s wrong?

Anja

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:41
English to German
+ ...
Check the forum threads... Nov 5, 2002

...in fact, the preceding threads in this forum dealt with pretty much the same issue. Also check out this thread in the \"coop\" forum:

www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=6057&forum=23&12

Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 11:41
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Questions Asked History Still Showing Graded Questions as Ungraded Nov 7, 2002

I think this problem relates to the present thread.

My Questions Asked history is currently showing that I have 22 questions asked but not graded. In fact, I have graded 21 of them! (Indeed, when I click on one of the \"ungraded\" questions, my grade and comments show up.)

Before the Great Crash, whenever I graded a question it would be transferred to the \"Questions asked and graded\" list. But ever since then, every question I ask (and is answered) goe
... See more
I think this problem relates to the present thread.

My Questions Asked history is currently showing that I have 22 questions asked but not graded. In fact, I have graded 21 of them! (Indeed, when I click on one of the \"ungraded\" questions, my grade and comments show up.)

Before the Great Crash, whenever I graded a question it would be transferred to the \"Questions asked and graded\" list. But ever since then, every question I ask (and is answered) goes on the \"Questions asked but not graded\" list and remains there even after I have graded it!

As far as I know, the system is recording the grades and people are getting their KudoZ points. But the Questions Asked history is no longer working the way it should.

Any chance this particular glitch will be fixed any time soon?

On a more positive note, it\'s good to see the KudoZ system generally stable again. Also, I must say that I like the new and more detailed peer grade notifications. So a bouquet to the ProZ staff for that!

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL

(WriteWord Translations)
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:41
SITE FOUNDER
Problem resolved Nov 30, 2002

This is taken care of. Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I graded questions but the grades do not appear

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »