Can\'t grade answer
Thread poster: Mirjam Garber (X)
Mirjam Garber (X)
Mirjam Garber (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:34
French to German
+ ...
Nov 8, 2002

I have asked a question when all these problems occured. Now I have the answers and I would like to grade the answer. But there is no button giving me the chance to do it. And if I check \"My questions\" the question doesn\'t even appear.... What can I do to grade it????

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:34
German to English
I'm having the same problem Nov 8, 2002

I notice that some questions appear with a \"select an answer\" button, but none of the questions I have asked in the last few days have this. I\'d really like to grade them so that they can be finished with.

Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 22:34
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Grading Workaround Nov 8, 2002

Hi Mirjam.

What you need to do is go to one of your e-mail notifications telling you that someone had answered that particular question. Click on the URL under the words \"You should now review the proposed answer, and decide whether to award KudoZ points\". When you do that, you will be taken to the screen where you can grade or decline answers.

As far as I know, this is the only way that you can grade answers right now. You can\'t grade answers by acce
... See more
Hi Mirjam.

What you need to do is go to one of your e-mail notifications telling you that someone had answered that particular question. Click on the URL under the words \"You should now review the proposed answer, and decide whether to award KudoZ points\". When you do that, you will be taken to the screen where you can grade or decline answers.

As far as I know, this is the only way that you can grade answers right now. You can\'t grade answers by accessing them from the ProZ page. You have to do it from a URL in your e-mail notifications. I have been able to grade my answers this way, although my Questions Asked history still shows them as being ungraded. (Take no notice of that; the grade will have been recorded.)

Hope this has helped.

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL

(WriteWord Translations)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can\'t grade answer

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »