Can\'t see my ungraded questions!
Thread poster: zmejka
zmejka
zmejka  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:28
Russian to English
+ ...
Nov 9, 2002

I have a great big bunch of ungraded questions, -- and besides the fact that I wasn\'t able to grade them because the \"Choose an Answer\" link isn\'t available any more, the entire list of questions I asked but couldn\'t grade disappeared now. I\'m at a loss what to do, -- it\'s probably a bad idea to ask the same questions again, since it\'s the answers I wanted. Does anybody have an idea about when the whole thing will be fixed? I wish I could say that I\'d be glad to help solving the trouble... See more
I have a great big bunch of ungraded questions, -- and besides the fact that I wasn\'t able to grade them because the \"Choose an Answer\" link isn\'t available any more, the entire list of questions I asked but couldn\'t grade disappeared now. I\'m at a loss what to do, -- it\'s probably a bad idea to ask the same questions again, since it\'s the answers I wanted. Does anybody have an idea about when the whole thing will be fixed? I wish I could say that I\'d be glad to help solving the trouble, but I\'m not a programmer. Collapse

Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 04:28
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Same Here Nov 10, 2002

I have just noticed this too. I only had about three questions that needed grading.

However, it is still possible to get to your ungraded questions. If you have kept the e-mails that told you someone answered the particular question, find that e-mail and under \"You should now review the proposed answer, and decide whether to award KudoZ points\", click on the URL. That will take you to the page for grading that question.

I just did it with one of my ung
... See more
I have just noticed this too. I only had about three questions that needed grading.

However, it is still possible to get to your ungraded questions. If you have kept the e-mails that told you someone answered the particular question, find that e-mail and under \"You should now review the proposed answer, and decide whether to award KudoZ points\", click on the URL. That will take you to the page for grading that question.

I just did it with one of my ungraded questions now, and was successful!

Hope this is of help.

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL

(WriteWord Translations)

Collapse

Jennie Sherrick, MA
Jennie Sherrick, MA
United States
Local time: 11:28
German to English
+ ...
I also noticed this Nov 14, 2002

When I went to check on old questions I had submitted answers to, but hadn\'t been graded. For the person who asked the questions, it said they had no ungraded answers. But if they haven\'t kept the emails, as Rowan suggested using those to get to those questions, then I figured the system would autograde the questions. But this, too, does not seem to be working for 2 week old or older questions. I posted a topic on this in another forum at... See more
When I went to check on old questions I had submitted answers to, but hadn\'t been graded. For the person who asked the questions, it said they had no ungraded answers. But if they haven\'t kept the emails, as Rowan suggested using those to get to those questions, then I figured the system would autograde the questions. But this, too, does not seem to be working for 2 week old or older questions. I posted a topic on this in another forum at

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=6333&forum=14&0

Jennie Sherrick
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can\'t see my ungraded questions!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »