Autograde for KudoZ questions also not working?
Thread poster: Jennie Sherrick, MA
Jennie Sherrick, MA
Jennie Sherrick, MA
United States
Local time: 13:42
German to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2002

This is along the lines of the forum thread \"Can\'t see my ungraded questions!\" http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=6239&forum=14&1

When going through some old questions that I had proposed answers to a few days before the big crash, I realized that they hadn\'t been graded yet. But when I checked the asker\'s history, it said that they had no ungraded answers.
... See more
This is along the lines of the forum thread \"Can\'t see my ungraded questions!\" http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=6239&forum=14&1

When going through some old questions that I had proposed answers to a few days before the big crash, I realized that they hadn\'t been graded yet. But when I checked the asker\'s history, it said that they had no ungraded answers. These questions are still posted as well (that is, they weren\'t lost when the crash happened).

I figured at least that the system would still pick up after two weeks and autograde the answers. But this has also not happened and it has been over 2 weeks. I\'m assuming the glitches are still being worked out, but I just thought I\'d bring this up in case it has been overlooked.

Anyone else experiencing this too?

Jennie Sherrick
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Autograde for KudoZ questions also not working?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »