Mobile menu

Having intermittent problems posting to forums
Thread poster: Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC
Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Nov 23, 2002

Good afternoon!

I have been having problems accessing several forums over the past few days (intermittently) - I sometimes have to try 4 to 5 times before I can actually *post* a reply, and other times it works on the first try...

I have also heard from a few others who are getting *access blocked* type of messages...

I\'m just wondering if you are aware of the situation - I checked the site status page several times over the past few days but there is nothing there to say if there are still repairs or maintenance going-on.

Can anyone update the Site Status?

Many thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:30
Italian to English
You're not the only one Nov 26, 2002

Hi Nathalie,

I replied to this Kudoz question yesterday:

and found my answer had been published twice.

OK, I have been guilty of over-enthusiastic clicking in the past but I\'m pretty certain I didn\'t send the message twice.

Anyway, I hid one of the answers but since then, I have received two \"congratulations\" messages and two \"answer selected\" messages.

Some HTML tags are also visible on the page.

All the best,

Local time: 10:30
English to French
+ ...
one more Nov 28, 2002

I also remarked some glitches in the website, like last week and monday, the server gets down in the middle of the night and I some answers to a posted question did not appear. But I think it is because of the big crash three weeks ago, and they are still making adjustements. Just a matter of patience

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having intermittent problems posting to forums

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs