Having intermittent problems posting to forums
Thread poster: Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC (X)
Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC (X)
Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Nov 23, 2002

Good afternoon!

I have been having problems accessing several forums over the past few days (intermittently) - I sometimes have to try 4 to 5 times before I can actually *post* a reply, and other times it works on the first try...

I have also heard from a few others who are getting *access blocked* type of messages...

I\'m just wondering if you are aware of the situation - I checked the site status page several times over the past fe
... See more
Good afternoon!

I have been having problems accessing several forums over the past few days (intermittently) - I sometimes have to try 4 to 5 times before I can actually *post* a reply, and other times it works on the first try...

I have also heard from a few others who are getting *access blocked* type of messages...

I\'m just wondering if you are aware of the situation - I checked the site status page several times over the past few days but there is nothing there to say if there are still repairs or maintenance going-on.

Can anyone update the Site Status?

Many thanks in advance!

Nathalie
Collapse

Giles Watson
Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:14
Italian to English
In memoriam
You're not the only one Nov 26, 2002

Hi Nathalie,

I replied to this Kudoz question yesterday:

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/315609

and found my answer had been published twice.

OK, I have been guilty of over-enthusiastic clicking in the past but I\'m pretty certain I didn\'t send the message twice.

Anyway, I hid one of the answers but since then, I have r
... See more
Hi Nathalie,

I replied to this Kudoz question yesterday:

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/315609

and found my answer had been published twice.

OK, I have been guilty of over-enthusiastic clicking in the past but I\'m pretty certain I didn\'t send the message twice.

Anyway, I hid one of the answers but since then, I have received two \"congratulations\" messages and two \"answer selected\" messages.

Some HTML tags are also visible on the page.

All the best,

Giles
Collapse

lien
lien
Netherlands
Local time: 20:14
English to French
+ ...
one more Nov 28, 2002

I also remarked some glitches in the website, like last week and monday, the server gets down in the middle of the night and I some answers to a posted question did not appear. But I think it is because of the big crash three weeks ago, and they are still making adjustements. Just a matter of patience

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having intermittent problems posting to forums

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »