Does anyone else experience problems with ProZ emails?
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 06:36
German to Romanian
+ ...
Nov 28, 2002

I would like to know if the problem comes from ProZ or from my ISP. But since I receive other emails apparently on time, I assume it is ProZ, so I would like to know for sure.

In the last few days, I received ProZ emails with a delay of up to a few hours and then I got all of them at once. Is this just me?

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:36
German to English
+ ...
No! Nov 28, 2002

It\'s not just you! There have been some delays on ProZ mails. I\'ve had some take up to a couple of days to get to me!

Regards

Mary

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-28 14:40 ]

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 00:36
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
No mail Nov 28, 2002

for questions, forums or whatever.

Also problems with the homepage. I\'m used to have it stuck regularly, not the whole page, ususally the forum table is OK. But since nov 24, it changes. And when I think it\'s OK, because jobs or questions have been updated, it\'s not, it can go back to the 24 th again. Really strange, and not working well. (there are some \"featured pros\" I\'m tired of seeing )

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anyone else experience problems with ProZ emails?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »