Mobile menu

Blank page appears instead of 'survey' (staff: 'problem resolved')
Thread poster: writeaway

writeaway  Identity Verified

Local time: 08:30
Partial member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2007

ProZ.com conference in France later this year?/Conférence ProZ.com en France cette année ?

A regional conference is being considered for France later this year. Would you be interested in attending?/Nous souhaiterions organiser une conférence régionale en France vers la fin de l'année. Souhaiteriez-vous y participer ?

Please take a moment to complete the survey now/
Merci de prendre un instant pour répondre à notre sondage »

When I click to see the survey, all I get is a blank page. Is this my prob or is it a bug?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-20 19:05]

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 02:30
English
Problem should be resolved now Apr 20, 2007

Hi Phyllis,

There was a temporary code problem yesterday morning that was causing the survey pages to show up as blank pages. The problem has been resolved and the surveys should be working again.

Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
Justin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blank page appears instead of 'survey' (staff: 'problem resolved')

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs