Mobile menu

Blank page appears instead of 'survey' (staff: 'problem resolved')
Thread poster: writeaway

writeaway  Identity Verified

Local time: 00:07
Partial member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Apr 19, 2007 conference in France later this year?/Conférence en France cette année ?

A regional conference is being considered for France later this year. Would you be interested in attending?/Nous souhaiterions organiser une conférence régionale en France vers la fin de l'année. Souhaiteriez-vous y participer ?

Please take a moment to complete the survey now/
Merci de prendre un instant pour répondre à notre sondage »

When I click to see the survey, all I get is a blank page. Is this my prob or is it a bug?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-20 19:05]

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 18:07
Problem should be resolved now Apr 20, 2007

Hi Phyllis,

There was a temporary code problem yesterday morning that was causing the survey pages to show up as blank pages. The problem has been resolved and the surveys should be working again.

Thanks for the heads up!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blank page appears instead of 'survey' (staff: 'problem resolved')

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs