access problems
Thread poster: Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:06
German to English
Jun 10, 2001

If I log on to ProZ to \"look around\" I have no problems, if, however, I receive post from ProZ and log on to answer questions, I rarely get further than the first page. I can log on OK, but each further page simply shows a blank. At best, I can answer one question and that\'s it. This is very annoying and leads (imo) to me losing lots of points. To answer further questions, I have to shut down my browser, open it again and renew my login procedure (by which time, of course, the rest of the que... See more
If I log on to ProZ to \"look around\" I have no problems, if, however, I receive post from ProZ and log on to answer questions, I rarely get further than the first page. I can log on OK, but each further page simply shows a blank. At best, I can answer one question and that\'s it. This is very annoying and leads (imo) to me losing lots of points. To answer further questions, I have to shut down my browser, open it again and renew my login procedure (by which time, of course, the rest of the questions have been answered).

Anyone from ProZ looking?
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:06
SITE FOUNDER
Jun 24, 2001

Still having the problem?

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:06
SITE FOUNDER
Jun 28, 2001

Anyone?

Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:06
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Jun 28, 2001

Yes, I am still having the problem. It can be very annoying, especially when I recieve mail from a member specifically requesting help, and then cannot view the question. I have tried other browsers, which occaisonally works, but they sometimes just stop dead and I have to reboot.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

access problems

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »