Mobile menu

access problems
Thread poster: Alan Johnson

Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:12
German to English
Jun 10, 2001

If I log on to ProZ to \"look around\" I have no problems, if, however, I receive post from ProZ and log on to answer questions, I rarely get further than the first page. I can log on OK, but each further page simply shows a blank. At best, I can answer one question and that\'s it. This is very annoying and leads (imo) to me losing lots of points. To answer further questions, I have to shut down my browser, open it again and renew my login procedure (by which time, of course, the rest of the questions have been answered).

Anyone from ProZ looking?

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:12
SITE FOUNDER
Jun 24, 2001

Still having the problem?

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:12
SITE FOUNDER
Jun 28, 2001

Anyone?

Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:12
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Jun 28, 2001

Yes, I am still having the problem. It can be very annoying, especially when I recieve mail from a member specifically requesting help, and then cannot view the question. I have tried other browsers, which occaisonally works, but they sometimes just stop dead and I have to reboot.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

access problems

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs