Haven\'t received Kudoz questions for a couple of weeks.
Thread poster: schwensen (X)
schwensen (X)
schwensen (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:31
Spanish to Danish
+ ...
Dec 29, 2002

The last question (En-Da) I received is from Dec. 16. I\'ve checked my settings and they look o.k. Any clue?

Happy New Year,

Anna

lidius
lidius  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
same problem Jan 2, 2003

I\'ve the same problem (German-Spanish) since a couple of weeks. The question is: why?

L.

(Sorry about my English!)

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 19:31
SITE STAFF
All Language Pairs or Only One? Jan 3, 2003

Are you both having problems receiving email notification for only the single language pairs you mention, or for all of your language pairs?

schwensen (X)
Spanish to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Both/all combinations Jan 4, 2003

Hi! Not that there are many questions in my marked combinations, but I\'m pretty sure that it goes for both English>Danish and Spanish>Danish (Danish>Spanish and Norwegian questions are so rare that I couldn\'t say). There\'ve been quite some few English>Danish questions over the last weeks, which I casually saw on the \"board\" when entering. Otherwise I wouldn\'t have seen them.

I\'ll mark English>Spanish, and see if that changes anything (too many questions normally, and too little
... See more
Hi! Not that there are many questions in my marked combinations, but I\'m pretty sure that it goes for both English>Danish and Spanish>Danish (Danish>Spanish and Norwegian questions are so rare that I couldn\'t say). There\'ve been quite some few English>Danish questions over the last weeks, which I casually saw on the \"board\" when entering. Otherwise I wouldn\'t have seen them.

I\'ll mark English>Spanish, and see if that changes anything (too many questions normally, and too little time, that\'s why it\'s \"off\").

Best, Anna

Quote:

On 2003-01-03 16:09, jg wrote:

Are you both having problems receiving email notification for only the single language pairs you mention, or for all of your language pairs?

Collapse

lidius
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
all pairs Jan 4, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-03 16:09, jg wrote:

For all my language pairs and for job postings.

L

schwensen (X)
Spanish to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still no Kudoz questions nor job postings... Jan 9, 2003

Are there any news about this matter? Not receiving the daily dose of this \"addiction\" is just as hard as trying to stop smoking!

Best regards,

Anna

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
How About Now? Jan 10, 2003

Anna and Lidius,

My logs show that mail is being successfully delivered to both of you. Does the problem seem to be resolved now?

lidius
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
no mails Jan 13, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-10 18:53, jg wrote:

Anna and Lidius,

My logs show that mail is being successfully delivered to both of you. Does the problem seem to be resolved now?

Sorry, but the problem persists: I don\'t receive mails with Kudoz questions or job postings (I\'ve only received some \"answers to your question\" (I posted one), an \"agree\" and one \"congratulations\"-mail.... See more
Quote:

On 2003-01-10 18:53, jg wrote:

Anna and Lidius,

Sorry, but the problem persists: I don\'t receive mails with Kudoz questions or job postings (I\'ve only received some \"answers to your question\" (I posted one), an \"agree\" and one \"congratulations\"-mail.

L.

Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
Check Mail Filters Jan 13, 2003

We\'ve changed the mail headers to optimize bulk mailing. Does your ISP use a spam filter of some kind? Try disabling any filters, or explicitly specify that you wish to receive mailing list traffic addressed to [email protected].

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Haven\'t received Kudoz questions for a couple of weeks.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »