Thread poster: Mindaugas Kiaupas

Mindaugas Kiaupas  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:29
Member (2006)
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Dec 6, 2001

Hello,

this is what I get after clicking on this link. Could somebody suggest how to solve that?

Regards,

Mindau

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pages/proz/inc/inc_phpgw_create.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pages/proz/inc/inc_phpgw_create.php: in /home/pages/proz/inc/inc_phpgw_create.php on line 23

Direct link Reply with quote

Aleksander Vasiljevic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 12:29
Member (2003)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Ahm...wait a day or two? Dec 6, 2001

Hi Mind, long time no see...

Now I finally know how do you look like

I think you should wait a bit, because the site has gone under maintenance since a few days ago.

I suggest you to create a site at your own provider - easier to update, especially when it\'s high traffic on the net.

Bye

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

clicking on the link for creating my site the result is strange codes

Advanced search

Websites for Translators
Build your new website, create a set of compelling graphics or find a new branding path with us.

We help both freelance translators and established translation agencies by applying online marketing strategies in the competitive world of languages. Click below to find out more!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs