Mobile menu

Blank page in KudoZ using Nescape
Thread poster: xxxCorinne Knut
xxxCorinne Knut
English to French
Jun 11, 2001

Hello,

I use Nescape 4.7 as my default browser and there seems to be a bug.

Whenever I click a KudoZ question to help translate it, it brings me to a blank page. I can see that Nescape is downloading information, but it then stops and shows \"Document: Done\" with a blank page.

I do not have this problem when I use Explorer.

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

marti-ltd
Local time: 23:23
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jun 14, 2001

Hello, I am having the same problem. It is very annoying. Could somebody help? I cannot access to most sites. I tried to load netscape 6.0 but many turkish sites do not function in that browser. I don\'t have an i.e.

xxxeurotransl
German to English
+ ...
Jun 15, 2001

I am not a browser expert, so I can only speak from personal observations.

I recently downloaded Netscape 6 and it works well. However, I don\'t know about Turkish sites. I do know, however, that you can install language-specific packages. I don\'t know how it works, but I am sure that you will find the necessary information on the website of Netscape.

As for Corinne\'s problem: I have not encountered this problem using Netscape 6; it may be a problem specific to Communicator 4.77.

On a more personal note: I still prefer Microsoft Explorer

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blank page in KudoZ using Nescape

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs