Thread poster: Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Local time: 15:18
German to English
+ ...
Jan 10, 2003

Hi Henry et al,

thank you very much once more for providing such a great site - there\'s only one little problem:

On the KudoZ leaders page some of my language pairs (\"interested in\" ones) are not shown - these are

Spanish>English: 11

Swedish>English: 20

Italian>English: 3

I just wonder why? I was previously under the impression, that only those language pairs where one scored points
... See more
Hi Henry et al,

thank you very much once more for providing such a great site - there\'s only one little problem:

On the KudoZ leaders page some of my language pairs (\"interested in\" ones) are not shown - these are

Spanish>English: 11

Swedish>English: 20

Italian>English: 3

I just wonder why? I was previously under the impression, that only those language pairs where one scored points are shown, but I see there are some where I have never scored points, but they are shown.

If they can\'t be shown, so be it, but if they could, it would be nice. It\'s not a life necessity...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ leaders page incomplete

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »