Thread poster: jsl (X)
jsl (X)
jsl (X)
Local time: 13:59
English to Japanese
+ ...
Jan 12, 2003

http://www.proz.com/?sp=b_h

There seems to be a problem in my BrowniZ page. When I visit the above URL by clicking my BrowniZ point at the upper left corner, I get a black page to the right side under \"BrowniZ earned\"--just black and nothing can be seen.

Is this the problem that can be seen in my page only, or does anybody else experience the same problem?

Th
... See more

There seems to be a problem in my BrowniZ page. When I visit the above URL by clicking my BrowniZ point at the upper left corner, I get a black page to the right side under \"BrowniZ earned\"--just black and nothing can be seen.

Is this the problem that can be seen in my page only, or does anybody else experience the same problem?

Thanks.

Collapse

Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 16:59
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
I had the same problem, but ... Jan 12, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-12 04:14, daisuke wrote:

Is this the pro... See more
Quote:

On 2003-01-12 04:14, daisuke wrote:

Thanks.

I had this exact same problem, but now the BrowniZ page seems to be back up, and it has a new look! Unfortunately though, my running total of KudoZ and BrowniZ points no longer updates when I click on a new link after visiting the BrowniZ page :,-(

It\'s a real shame to lose that feature, as there seems to be no other easy way of updating your running KudoZ and BrowniZ total (hitting \"Refresh\" doesn\'t work).

Anyway, that seems to be the explanation for the BrowniZ \"black hole\" - it\'s getting a revamp.

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL

(WriteWord Translations) ▲ Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 00:59
SITE FOUNDER
you are fast! Jan 12, 2003

I was wondering if the update feature would be missed. Guess so. I put it back; please let me know if you see any problems on the refreshed page.

Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 16:59
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Everything A-OK Jan 12, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-12 04:41, Henry wrote:

I was wondering if the update feature would be missed. Guess so. I put it back; please let me know if you see any problems on the refreshed page.

The update feature is back - yay! Everything is back to normal. Thank you very much for that Henry. I\'m a happy camper now.

jsl (X)
jsl (X)
Local time: 13:59
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
New look and feel but ... Jan 12, 2003

Thanks, Rowan and Henry. Now, I can see the new look and feel of BrowniZ page.

However, as Rowan suggests, the refreshing does not seem to work any longer. I have just entered several words to KudoZ glossaries (for my chosen answers), but those entries have not been reflected to my recent point.

Also, on the front page, my new question (I mean, this thread) does not appear in the \"Recent Forum Postings\". Is it some relation to this non-refreshing?... See more
Thanks, Rowan and Henry. Now, I can see the new look and feel of BrowniZ page.

However, as Rowan suggests, the refreshing does not seem to work any longer. I have just entered several words to KudoZ glossaries (for my chosen answers), but those entries have not been reflected to my recent point.

Also, on the front page, my new question (I mean, this thread) does not appear in the \"Recent Forum Postings\". Is it some relation to this non-refreshing?

Thanks.

Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 00:59
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Hi Daisuke Jan 12, 2003

Quote:

Be patient, it can take some time to appear.

Quote:

Also, on the front page, my new questio... See more
Quote:

Be patient, it can take some time to appear.

Quote:

Also, on the front page, my new question (I mean, this thread) does not appear in the \"Recent Forum Postings\". Is it some relation to this non-refreshing?

No, it\'s because bugs\' topics don\'t appear in the Home Page.

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-01-12 12:36] ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem in the BrowniZ page--all black page

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »