Thread poster: Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:00
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Dec 7, 2001

Ok, this bug has been bugging me for the last 3 days.

I log on. After a few minutes elapse, I click on the \'refresh\' button or the Proz logo on the uppper left-hand corner to update the page, the system logs me out and I have to relog.

I log on. I post a Kudoz query. I want to award points. Click on an answer. The system prompts me for the password since \"it doesn\'t recognize me as me\". I either have to log on again or ask the system to send me the password.

(Now, if I weren\'t me, then who\'s me? Some schmuck gleefully pounding on a keyboard to ruin my day?)

Another scenario: I log on, I post a message on the forum. I click on other links on the left-hand column. I get logged out again.

This bug ain\'t a bug, it\'s a pesky cockroach!

Step on it, Jason!

Direct link Reply with quote

Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:00
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
another cockroach Dec 7, 2001

I log on. Click on a Kudoz page. (gets logged out by the system). I want to comment on an answer. Click on \'log in to comment\'. I\'m logged in again. I write my comment. Click on \'submit\'. Comment does not appear and I\'m logged out.

System hates me. We need a whopper of a pesticide to kill this bug. Anthrax anyone?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

bugaboo bugs

Advanced search

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs