Mobile menu

Why have I been given the option of editing KudoZ questions?
Thread poster: xxxH.A.
xxxH.A.
English to Russian
+ ...
Dec 10, 2001

1. KudoZ questions start generating a number of answers upon every hit (even if you do not post an answer).

2. Today I\'ve got a small window next to a KudoZ question allowing me for editing, making it easy, and something else. Have I been promoted to a webmaster?

Direct link

DR. RICHARD BAVRY
Spanish to English
+ ...
I Hereby, by the Authority Not Invested in Me, Appoint Hafiza as Webmaster Plenipotentiary Dec 17, 2001

Least I could do...under the circumstances! ;>)

Direct link

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:08
English to German
+ ...
Not a pest... Dec 17, 2001

...at least not #2: Look at the \"something else\" - click on \"info\", and - hey presto - there\'s your explanation!

HTH - cheers, Ralf

Direct link

xxxH.A.
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
oh stupid me! Dec 25, 2001

I am humbled by both the nomination (Pleni - what, sorry?) and by the granted commutation rights.

Direct link

DR. RICHARD BAVRY
Spanish to English
+ ...
Plenty of Potence! Dec 27, 2001

Ave, Hafiza, gratia plena!

Who else could possibly qualify?

And this is NOT a joke (well, playing with the words was...but your ability has been amply demonstrated to my satisfaction!)

Direct link

DR. RICHARD BAVRY
Spanish to English
+ ...
Ïîëíîìî÷íûé Ïðåäñòàâèòåëü! Dec 27, 2001

Èñêðåííî!

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why have I been given the option of editing KudoZ questions?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs