how to add terms to glossary?
Thread poster: Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 21:43
Dutch to English
+ ...
Dec 12, 2001

Hi, I don\'t know if this is a bug but I just don\'t know how to do it and can\'t seem to find out how.

Often when I get KudoZ points for a \"right\" answer, it also says that it has NOT been added to the glossary and that I can do so, promising juicy BrowniZ, and tells me to click on the same link that takes me to the questions answered. And then, what do I have to do to access the glossaries and post the term? I have already written to Jason about this about a week ago but have not received an answer, so perhaps I am being dense but as I say I cannot for the life of me see how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Mystified Dee

Direct link Reply with quote

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 21:43
French to English
+ ...
I found out recently how to do it Dec 12, 2001

In your box on the top left of the page, click on your kudoz score (the number). This takes you to a page listing your kudoz points by category. Click on the score for the relevant category and you get a page listing all the kudoz questions you\'ve answered. In the \'glossary\' column at the end, it will tell you if the term has not been entered. Click on that link and you\'ll be able to enter the term in the glossary.

Hope this helps.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to add terms to glossary?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs