Thread poster: Steffen Walter

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:28
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Feb 7, 2003

Hi all, hi Henry & Co.,

following a discussion in the Powwow Organizers forum, I tried to open the powwow reports page. The only thing popping up was an error message cluttered all over my screen, reading:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): requires GD 2.0 or later in /home/pages/proz/inc/event/inc_event_powwow_reports_view.php on line 167

Here\'s the related thread:

In addition, the \"Events and Powwows\" entry page would need updating (page still features announcements of long-gone 2001 events). I think the first poster in above thread (Bonita McDonald) meant just this.

MTIA for your attention,

P.S. I\'m a bit puzzled now since everything *seems* to be back to normal as regards the bug. To make things clear, I was referring to the \"View powwow reports and pictures\" page.

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-02-07 14:44]

Direct link Reply with quote

Boyan Kostadinov  Identity Verified
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
Problem Corrected Feb 7, 2003

Thank you for your feedback.

The problem has been corrected.

Thanks for you support!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug on powwow reports page

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs