Missing BrowniZ points for completed surveys
Thread poster: Daniela Mühling

Daniela Mühling
Spain
Local time: 03:32
German to English
+ ...
Dec 22, 2001

I have completed 3 surveys to date, yet my BrowniZ summary page lists points for only 1. I was not credited for completing the survey about the conference in Rosario, nor for the one about site improvements. I tried resubmitting the surveys, but this did not have any effect.

I did not report this problem immediately because the usefulness of BrowniZ points was not clear to me at the time. Now that bids are going to be charged for and BrowniZ can be used for payment, I am interested in seeing the problem resolved.

Thanks in advance,

Daniela

Direct link Reply with quote

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 03:32
French to English
+ ...
I didn't get my BrowniZ either Dec 23, 2001

I submitted the survey on improvements to the site and no extra BrowniZ appeared on my account.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Missing BrowniZ points for completed surveys

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs