Maria Rosich Andreu  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:52
Member (2003)
Dutch to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 3, 2003

Hi all!

I began creating on-line glossaries and now I decided to change the name of one or two of them to make them more useful for my colleagues. Can that be done?

I also unnoticed began making two glossaries in the same field; then I deleted all the terms in one of them and added these terms to the other glossary, but how can I now delete the empty glossary?

I have been checking past threads and I did not see how can this be done.
... See more
Hi all!

I began creating on-line glossaries and now I decided to change the name of one or two of them to make them more useful for my colleagues. Can that be done?

I also unnoticed began making two glossaries in the same field; then I deleted all the terms in one of them and added these terms to the other glossary, but how can I now delete the empty glossary?

I have been checking past threads and I did not see how can this be done. I only saw an unanswered thread started by Lone Fundby.

Thank you for all help,

Maria
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

delete glossary / change glossary name

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »