Mobile menu

New KudoZ system - \"asker history\"
Thread poster: Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 13:25
German to English
+ ...
Dec 28, 2001

I like the new look of the KudoZ section. However, I found one \"bug\". Under \"asker history\", I always get to see my own history instead of the history of the actual asker.

By the way, the \"asker history\" should also be accessible from members\' profiles (see my earlier suggestion under \"Meritocracy and KudoZ\".

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-12-28 02:22 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 19:25
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
You like the new look?!?!?! Dec 28, 2001

Henry - please put the pro and easy questions back onto a single view. I don\'t like the new split at all!

Thanks!

Alison

John Kinory
Local time: 18:25
English to Hebrew
+ ...
I am with Alison - it's a change for the worse Dec 28, 2001

Sorry, Werner (and Henry ), I really detest the new look. I am told it relieves the load on the server, but the layout is fiddly, awkward and user-unfriendly.

I am not saying this because I am a Luddite. I like many new developments, incl. the agency rating, and consider the latter\'s layout to be very good.

But with regard to the Kudoz change, I dislike both the idea and its execution. It fixes something that far from being broken, worked very well indeed up to now. That\'s what the easy/pro colour coding was for, after all!
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New KudoZ system - \"asker history\"

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs