Thread poster: Oliver Walter

Oliver Walter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:09
Member (2005)
German to English
+ ...
Dec 7, 2007

I have just submitted a question to Kudoz but it was not possible to do this until I switched to the "old design" of the appearance of the web page.
When I used the new design (as this is now the default), everything was normal until I clicked on the "preview question" button. Instead of the expected page, this simply gave me the same page I was already looking at, but a fresh one with all my text removed. (Luckily I had saved it in a text editor so I didn't have to type it again.)
Is this happening to me alone?
P.S. I switched back to the "new design" for this bug report, and Preview is OK there.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to submit Kudoz question with "new design"

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs