Thread poster: Alison Schwitzgebel

Alison Schwitzgebel
Germany
Local time: 05:25
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Dec 28, 2001

How come, when Marcus Malabad answers my Kudoz questions, I get two e-mails saying that an answer has been posted, and the main term list shows that there are two answers, yet when I go into my terminology question, there\'s only one answer. Does Marcus have a split personality??

Direct link Reply with quote

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 23:25
German to English
+ ...
A multiple one! Dec 28, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-12-28 19:35, alison1969 wrote:

How come, when Marcus Malabad answers my Kudoz questions, I get two e-mails saying that an answer has been posted, and the main term list shows that there are two answers, yet when I go into my terminology question, there\'s only one answer. Does Marcus have a split personality??

Hazel Whiteley  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:25
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Multiple posts + hiding Dec 30, 2001

Could be that he\'s hit the Submit Answer button twice, then noticed that there\'s two answers so hidden one.

Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:25
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
split personality Dec 31, 2001

Oh nothing as sinister as that, Alison.

I noticed this bug a days ago. When I post an answer (and I click on the \'submit\' button only once) and go back to the main Kudoz page, the table shows 2 answers when there\'s only my answer posted.

But when another member posts an answer I see the correct \'1\'.

This is a bug.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Two answers to my questions

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs