Thread poster: Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 11:22
German to English
+ ...
Dec 28, 2001

How come, when Marcus Malabad answers my Kudoz questions, I get two e-mails saying that an answer has been posted, and the main term list shows that there are two answers, yet when I go into my terminology question, there\'s only one answer. Does Marcus have a split personality??

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Local time: 05:22
German to English
+ ...
A multiple one! Dec 28, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-12-28 19:35, alison1969 wrote:

How come, when Marcus Malabad answers my Kudoz questions, I get two e-mails saying that an answer has been posted, and the main term list shows that there are two answers, yet when I go into my terminology question, there\'s only one answer. Does Marcus have a split personality??

... See more
Quote:

On 2001-12-28 19:35, alison1969 wrote:

Collapse

Hazel Whiteley
Hazel Whiteley  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:22
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Multiple posts + hiding Dec 30, 2001

Could be that he\'s hit the Submit Answer button twice, then noticed that there\'s two answers so hidden one.

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
split personality Dec 31, 2001

Oh nothing as sinister as that, Alison.

I noticed this bug a days ago. When I post an answer (and I click on the \'submit\' button only once) and go back to the main Kudoz page, the table shows 2 answers when there\'s only my answer posted.

But when another member posts an answer I see the correct \'1\'.

This is a bug.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Two answers to my questions

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »