Mobile menu

If i represent an agency, how can i add to my profile more than 1 language
Thread poster: translateitnow
Local time: 04:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 1, 2008

I represent an agency and in the profile i have to say that i am native of a language, but since all my translators are native i want to know if there is a way to add more languagues becouse whenever i try to send a quotation for another language it wont allow me since one of the requirments is to be a native speaker.

Thank you for your answer

Direct link Reply with quote

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 06:07
Corporate profiles do not have "native language" information Jul 1, 2008

Your company has a corporate profile (account type is "Translation agency/company").

This means that it does not have the "native language" field to be found in individual profiles.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

If i represent an agency, how can i add to my profile more than 1 language

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs