https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_directory/113962-how_to_trace_old_kudoz_questions.html

How to trace old Kudoz questions?
Thread poster: Eleni Makantani
Eleni Makantani
Eleni Makantani
Greece
Local time: 18:34
English to Greek
+ ...
Aug 29, 2008

Hello,
I have located a term in the KOG, and I am now interested in finding the suggestions and the discussion that might have taken place when the said question was open. Is this possible? How?

Thanks a lot!

Astrid Elke Witte
Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:34
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
How did you access the KOG? Aug 29, 2008

Hello Eleni,

I know that there are other ways to access the KOG. However, if you search for the term using the "Proz.com term search" option in the Kudoz menu, you will normally get the page where the Kudoz question was originally asked.

Astrid

Eleni Makantani
Eleni Makantani
Greece
Local time: 18:34
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
You are very right... Aug 29, 2008

... it works as you say. However, when I did my research, through Proz.com term search, I didn't notice that the particular term came from somebody's personal glossary, and that's why I only get source and target term... I'll keep it in mind for future searches.

Thank you, Astrid, for answering.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to trace old Kudoz questions?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »