Thread poster: RosaT
RosaT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 19, 2003

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know how to modify the PayPal feature in one's profile?

I just would like to remove it (not interested in receiving PayPal payments any more), but I cannot see how to change this in the edit page.

Many thanks in adance.

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:54
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Deleting the link to your Paypal account Sep 19, 2003

RosaT wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know how to modify the PayPal feature in one's profile?

I just would like to remove it (not interested in receiving PayPal payments any more), but I cannot see how to change this in the edit page.

Many thanks in adance.

To delete the Paypal icon from your profile, enter in edit mode in your profile, then click "Edit personal data".
The page that will appear contains at the bottom a field called "PayPal payment email". Clear its content.

bye
Gianfranco

Jason Grimes
Local time: 12:54
SITE STAFF
Another way to get to that edit page Sep 19, 2003

Gianfranco is correct about how to remove the PayPal icon from your profile. Another way to get to that edit screen is to click the "Settings" tab in your profile, and then click the "Personal Data" link.

Regards,

jg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About changing profile feature

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums