My editable profile is found via google (Staff: 'it looks that way only to you')
Thread poster: lien
lien
lien
Netherlands
Local time: 02:01
English to French
+ ...
Feb 24, 2004

I hope I write this in the right forum. I discovered something today very disturbing.
I google sometimes my name plus key words (just checking) and I found out that my web page on proz comes as a hit but in the interface where you can change everything on it. I cannot put it here otherwise everybody will be able to go there and make change. How is it possible ?

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 20:01
SITE FOUNDER
It looks that way only to you Feb 24, 2004

The page is editable only to you, because you are logged in. Others get the visitor view.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My editable profile is found via google (Staff: 'it looks that way only to you')

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »