Mobile menu

How many ProZians?
Thread poster: Joanna Borowska
Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:31
English to Polish
Mar 2, 2006

I was wondering: how many users (Platinum or not) are registered on the site? Is there a counter somewhere? How can I check it? Just curious

Best regards,

Joanna

Direct link Reply with quote

Robert Zawadzki  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
Part of the anwer is an Interpreter World Map Mar 2, 2006

http://www.proz.com/maps

Maria Diaconu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 04:31
English to Romanian
About 136,000 Mar 2, 2006

My approximation...

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 21:31
SITE FOUNDER
About 130,000 registered... Mar 2, 2006

... but a significant number of those have email addresses which are no longer valid.

There are better statistic to look at when asking "How many ProZians are there?" One is daily logins. Up to 9000 users log in on weekdays. And for every one that logs in, there are approximately four that visit the site but do not log in.

Looking at logins over a one month period, we see that about 25,000 registered site users log in at least once per month.

Another statistic is page views. On a weekday, we serve up to 700,000 page views.

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Mar 2, 2006

My curiosity has been satisfied

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How many ProZians?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs