Group mail messages for outsourcers
Thread poster: Edward Potter

Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:35
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 11, 2006

I have I job I would like to send to multiple translators through the group send function. I have not used this in a few months and now it seems to have disappeared.

Please tell me what has gone wrong with this?

Will I have to perpetually go through a learning curve with Proz with all these new designs? I must say this is a little frustrating since I now can't find something I assumed would be there.

Thank you in advance for responding.

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:35
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Still there, however improved... Apr 11, 2006

Hi Edward,
The function is still there, however it looks slightly different now - you don't send an e-mail just to a first 100 from the directory, but you can be more selective.

At the very bottom of the search directory Step 3 page, you will find a box "Add selected to a list" and "Go to list". You need to select translators (check box is on the left side of each name) and add them to your list (you can call it e.g. Job 001, or something) and then send a group mail from the list page.

You can also maintain your private lists for future re-use.

Perhaps it sounds more complicated then previous 'send mail to a 100' function, but I'm sure you will find it much more useful overall.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Group mail messages for outsourcers

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs