Thread poster: Edward Potter

Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:09
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 11, 2006

I have I job I would like to send to multiple translators through the group send function. I have not used this in a few months and now it seems to have disappeared.

Please tell me what has gone wrong with this?

Will I have to perpetually go through a learning curve with Proz with all these new designs? I must say this is a little frustrating since I now can't find something I assumed would be there.

Thank you in advance for responding.

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:09
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Still there, however improved... Apr 11, 2006

Hi Edward,
The function is still there, however it looks slightly different now - you don't send an e-mail just to a first 100 from the directory, but you can be more selective.

At the very bottom of the search directory Step 3 page, you will find a box "Add selected to a list" and "Go to list". You need to select translators (check box is on the left side of each name) and add them to your list (you can call it e.g. Job 001, or something) and then send a group mail from the list page.

You can also maintain your private lists for future re-use.

Perhaps it sounds more complicated then previous 'send mail to a 100' function, but I'm sure you will find it much more useful overall.

HTH,
Best,
Magda

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Group mail messages for outsourcers

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs