Mobile menu

Alternation of graphic and picture in profile.
Thread poster: Williamson

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:45
Flemish to English
+ ...
Oct 16, 2006

Is it possible to alternate between a graphic representation (in my case : a dolphin) and a picture in your profile.
If so, how or what is the html.code?

Direct link Reply with quote

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 19:45
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
AFAIK, no HTML code Oct 16, 2006

These changing pictures are created with special graphic programs for creating animated GIFs. E.g., I created mine using Ulead GIF Animator 3 (fairly antique program). I think it should be possible to do it also in others, say Photoshop, but I haven't tried to.

Uldis

Added: Yesterday I downloaded 15 days Trial version of Ulead GIF Animator 5.05 and created the animated picture you see now.

U.

Williamson wrote:

Is it possible to alternate between a graphic representation (in my case : a dolphin) and a picture in your profile.
If so, how or what is the html.code?

[Rediģēts plkst. 2006-10-18 09:11]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Alternation of graphic and picture in profile.

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs