Inga Jakobi  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:42
Member (2006)
Chinese to German
+ ...
Jan 17, 2007

Hi everybody,
a friend and colleague of mine and I, we have some problems with the new and the old profile format. Maybe this is just a matter of settings, but I am not sure. When I open my profile, it is in the new format whereas when she opens it, it is always in the old format and the other way around. Can anybody help us? Maybe everybody exept me sees my profile in the old format while I put offers to make it attractive when opened in the new format. I definitely prefer the new format
... See more
Hi everybody,
a friend and colleague of mine and I, we have some problems with the new and the old profile format. Maybe this is just a matter of settings, but I am not sure. When I open my profile, it is in the new format whereas when she opens it, it is always in the old format and the other way around. Can anybody help us? Maybe everybody exept me sees my profile in the old format while I put offers to make it attractive when opened in the new format. I definitely prefer the new format because you can put more information in it.
Does anybody have the same problem or any suggestions?
TIA and regards,
Inga
Collapse

Stefanie Sendelbach
Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Change the default setting Jan 17, 2007

Hi Inga,

When I view your profile, I also get the old profile format. If you want the new format as your default profile format, I think you simply need to click on the "Use this profile format as default" link on the top of your profile page.

Does this work?

Steffi

Edit: Now, this is strange... When I clicked on your name five minutes ago, the old profile format came up. When I click on it now, the new format shows.

[Edited at 2007-01-1
... See more
Hi Inga,

When I view your profile, I also get the old profile format. If you want the new format as your default profile format, I think you simply need to click on the "Use this profile format as default" link on the top of your profile page.

Does this work?

Steffi

Edit: Now, this is strange... When I clicked on your name five minutes ago, the old profile format came up. When I click on it now, the new format shows.

[Edited at 2007-01-17 14:16]
Collapse

Inga Jakobi
Inga Jakobi  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
Chinese to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
But I haven't changed the settings Jan 17, 2007

so far... Maybe I should check out your profile

abufaraz
abufaraz
Pakistan
Local time: 20:42
English to Urdu
+ ...
New Format Jan 17, 2007

I can see your profile in the new format. You have set it to default, probably !!

Regards,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Confusion about new and old profile format

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »