Profile and verified ID
Thread poster: Marc P (X)
Marc P (X)
Marc P (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:43
German to English
+ ...
Feb 19, 2007

I was informed recently by site staff that my verified ID would be deleted because I had not entered my name in my profile; I was instructed to enter this and have my ID verified again. I sent a support request about this but received no reply. My ID verification has now been deleted.

What I wished to know from site staff was whether, since I was going to have to re-verify my ID anyway, I could change my user name at the same time. Does anyone know whether this is possible?
<
... See more
I was informed recently by site staff that my verified ID would be deleted because I had not entered my name in my profile; I was instructed to enter this and have my ID verified again. I sent a support request about this but received no reply. My ID verification has now been deleted.

What I wished to know from site staff was whether, since I was going to have to re-verify my ID anyway, I could change my user name at the same time. Does anyone know whether this is possible?

The profile updater contains fields which are "required" and others which are "encouraged". The "required" fields include one for default rates. What exactly is meant by a field being "required"?

Marc
Collapse

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 20:43
English to German
+ ...
now what is this supposed to be Marc... Feb 19, 2007

ahola! why should anybody try to do that. We all know you. I guess they are still trying to build the rom, where as you are a rom yourself. If i were you I would not feel too tired of this issue. Give it some time. Henry is a good man, may be they are in some updation process and lost records, it helps regenerating that memory again. C´mon all of you, how many of you know Marc Prior, that whisks and shouts about Omega-T. I personally think, this is only a temporary effect. If you think about th... See more
ahola! why should anybody try to do that. We all know you. I guess they are still trying to build the rom, where as you are a rom yourself. If i were you I would not feel too tired of this issue. Give it some time. Henry is a good man, may be they are in some updation process and lost records, it helps regenerating that memory again. C´mon all of you, how many of you know Marc Prior, that whisks and shouts about Omega-T. I personally think, this is only a temporary effect. If you think about the (Ar) pa.net many things went wrong, where people got their best shocks, but they could/ can be rectified. Best BrandisCollapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 14:43
SITE FOUNDER
I will let Romina know about this thread Feb 19, 2007

Hi Marc,

This is normally the type of thing that gets handled in support tickets, but I'll let Romina know about this thread. I am sure she can square it away.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Henry

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Profile and verified ID

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »