Site down
Thread poster: irishpolyglot

irishpolyglot
Ireland
Local time: 17:10
French to English
+ ...
Apr 21, 2008

My site ( www.irishpolyglot.com ) is down. I can't access it through any browser or log in via an ftp program. What's going on? How do I resolve the problem? I am making important updates today and I need to site to be visible. Please advise...

Direct link Reply with quote

Christine Schmit  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to French
+ ...
same problem Apr 21, 2008

I have the same problem, my website and email hosted by ProZ are down, they seem to be having a server problem. I have submitted a support request, so the staff should be aware of the problem. It has happened in the past and was always resolved quite quicky.

Christine

irishpolyglot
Ireland
Local time: 17:10
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ok it's working now Apr 21, 2008

Thanks for that Christine. Now it's working. I see they solved the problem quickly; it's good to know they usually do.

Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:10
Partial member (2004)
Italian to English
mine still isn't working Apr 21, 2008

My webmail still isn't working. Any news? I'm quite desperate.

Jennifer

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Site down

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs