Webmail not working
Thread poster: Jennifer Baker

Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:54
Partial member (2004)
Italian to English
Apr 21, 2008

My webmail has not been accessible for several hours. I have submitted a support ticket, but I am also posting here in the hopes that a staff member may let me know the status of the situation as soon as possible. I am late for an extremely important deadline that I cannot meet without accessing my webmail.
In the hopes that someone can answer me as soon as possible,

[Edited at 2008-04-21 17:08]

Direct link Reply with quote

United States
Created a full email account Apr 21, 2008

Hello Jennifer,

I've created a full email account for to replace the old jenaldo alias you were previously using. This morning, our hosting server was down and upon rebooting a number of 'fixes' went into place. One of these 'fixes' included restricting email logins for the overall cpanel accounts (in your case, the jenaldo account). So, I've created the new account for you.

Many apologies for the inconvenience this change has caused. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Best Regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Webmail not working

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs