Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:34
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Jun 13, 2008

I'm posting this here because I think it might be useful to those who have their own website. I haven't used it myself, but it has many good reviews.

The Enkoder Form
The anti-spam email address encoder form.

Posting your email address on a website is a sure-fire way to get an inbox full of Spam. The Enkoder helps protect email addresses by converting them into encrypted JavaScript code, hiding them from email-harvesting robots while revealing them to real people.

Although the Enkoder should help to reduce Spam, no solution is perfect. The only way to truly prevent Spam is to never publish your address at all, ever, anywhere.

Link: http://hivelogic.com/enkoder/form

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:34
English to Turkish
Thank you, Claudia Jun 15, 2008

This might be a great help for many. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Sunday!

Ö

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bot-proof Email form

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs