Thread poster: Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI

Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 16:41
Member (2008)
English to Czech
Jun 18, 2008

Hello,

I've submitted a ticket for this ten hours ago, but as it is not even assigned by now, I decided to check others' experience in the meantime.

When I want to associate my .cz domain - i. e. other than offered in the Proz.com default list of approx. six domains for transfer (.com, .co.uk etc.) - to my web space at Proz.com, how do I proceed? Is it possible at all?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:41
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
It is possible Jun 18, 2008

But it's a drag, particularly if you don't know how it works, like in my case. I don't remember how I did it but I suggest you first contact your, domain provider and ask them what you need. I remember that the only problem I had was that I needed to activate my email @mydomain by adding some information in my control panel. I submitted a ticket to ProZ and it was done the next day.

Andrew
United States
English
I apologize for the delay Jun 18, 2008

Hello Tomas,

I have replied to your support ticket.

Best Regards,
Andrew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

domain transfer to Proz - how to do it?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs