how do I send and receive emails with my prozcom subdomain?
Thread poster: Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)
Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)
Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:09
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 26, 2008

Hi,
I have just discovered hosting and registered. I did so last Friday but so far I haven't been able to send or receive emails in my new address. Do I have to configure outlook even if I use any of the other mail programmes offered in proz.com? I have tried to do it but I'm having problems with that. Could anyone help me?
Thanks,
Maria Salud

savaria (X)
savaria (X)
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
more information pls Aug 27, 2008

Could you please give us some details where you got stucked with your new email service?

My email([email protected]) is functioning well,although I do not really use it.

Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)
Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
no problems any more Aug 31, 2008

Thank you very much for your interest. I have already managed to make it work. I missed one step in the configuration of my account but I found out and now it's working well. I cannot use outlook but that's got to do with my computer and/or my internet provider. I'm getting someone to fix the first problem and as for the second one, I'm moving houses in a week and I'm getting a different provider.
Thank you any way,
Maria Salud

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how do I send and receive emails with my prozcom subdomain?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »