Mobile menu

purpose of hosting system
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 08:05
English to German
+ ...
Aug 23, 2004

Hi! I guess the purpose is to enable members to have their webpages / domain etc., and the SQLDB would generate the required tables and queries, such that the members can store and retrieve their personal, clients´information an so, as I understand. What if all members have their own PHPBB, there would be too many Bboards. Now I need to understand, for the purpose of clarity, how would the members self-govern such complicated object like PHPBB (fascinating though), use MYSQLDBs. Or is it that they can have alternatively a fully simply functioning web-presence. I have just now consulted a few postings at PHPBB, about how to customize DreamWeaver to design newer templates and get-up etc., I must say it is equally complicated. I ... somehow fail express myself precisely, hope you understand.
Rgds,
Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

purpose of hosting system

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs