Mobile menu

login not functioning
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
Local time: 02:50
English to German
+ ...
Sep 2, 2004

Hi! Today I checked my profile page and went to option edit your website and click. I saw something new, a message stating that "it seems you have not selected any sql tables to run your website" or something similar, below which configadmin login--------and adminlong--------. Well when I didn´t putup any site there wouldn´t be any login passwords. I tried every known password for hours. Now does anyone know what went wrong or what I am doing wrong. I cannot set any passwords and or login for site which was never put-up. Thank you all for your patience and I welcome all possible help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 20:50
Should be working now Sep 2, 2004

Hi Brandis,

This problem should be corrected now.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

login not functioning

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs