login not functioning
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 16:58
English to German
+ ...
Sep 2, 2004

Hi! Today I checked my profile page and went to option edit your website and click. I saw something new, a message stating that "it seems you have not selected any sql tables to run your website" or something similar, below which configadmin login--------and adminlong--------. Well when I didn´t putup any site there wouldn´t be any login passwords. I tried every known password for hours. Now does anyone know what went wrong or what I am doing wrong. I cannot set any passwords and or login for site which was never put-up. Thank you all for your patience and I welcome all possible help.
Regards,
Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 10:58
SITE STAFF
Should be working now Sep 2, 2004

Hi Brandis,

This problem should be corrected now.

Best regards,

Jason

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

login not functioning

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs