Mobile menu

something is going slow mail on proz.servers ??
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
Local time: 01:43
English to German
+ ...
Oct 4, 2004

Hi ! either it is the proz server or my hosting ( mail services) system at the proz. For example I have recd. acknowledgement of receipt of various mails which I had sent on the 1 st october, today being the 4th october. I was wondering what could be the reason. It means as a matter of example, a mail or file transmission was done on the 2st, delivery was supposed to be the 3rd and the receipt of acknowledgement says file delivered or mail received by the outsourcer ( the other end) on the 4th. This could be damaging. So calling attention.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 19:43
Forward delayed emails with complete headers Oct 4, 2004

Hi Brandis,

If you receive a delayed email message through, please forward the message, along with complete headers, to The headers will help to determine where the problem is occurring. To view the complete headers of an email message, follow the instructions for your email client on this page:

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

something is going slow mail on proz.servers ??

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs