Mobile menu

Is it possible to reinitialize a PHPBB forum?
Thread poster: ALAIN COTE
ALAIN COTE  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:51
Japanese to French
Nov 24, 2004

I have been using the bulletin board on my site for some time, but recently (after an upgrade from 2.0.08 to 2.0.10) I lost a few functions (like cashmod, country flags and other MODs). Since it takes a lot of time to find the problems and to make the necessary corrections, I would prefer to go back to the initial (standard) phpBB forum (without MODs) WITHOUT ERASING my members' profiles, personal settings and posts (about 1500 messages) and then reinstall the MODs. Is it possible ?

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:51
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Dear Alain Nov 26, 2004

you should send a Support Request, it might reach the right person to address your problem.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to reinitialize a PHPBB forum?

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs